GD Topic – Self-motivation October 15, 2021
GD Topic – Self-motivation
- Self-motivation is, in its simplest form, the force that drives you to do things.
- People can be motivated by many things, both internal and external, such as desire to do something, love of someone, or need for money.
- Self-motivation drives people to keep going even in the face of set-backs, to take up opportunities, and to show commitment to what they want to achieve.
- Positive thinking is an important element to build a strong self-confidence. It’s important to look at things positively, especially when things aren’t going as per plans and you really want to give up.
- Your thoughts have a major influence on your success or failure, so make sure those thoughts are “on your side.”
- Focusing on your goals is also an important part to keep yourself motivated. When you have many goals, always schedule your time and resources effectively.
- You can achieve the “focus” part of self-motivation by prioritizing and establishing a schedule that will help you succeed in accomplishing your work more effectively.
- The famous Greek philosopher Aristotle said, “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
- Knowing yourself can motivate you to push yourself to meet your goals. Self-reflection helps widen your perspective and allows you to see things differently. You’re able to categorize your goals more efficiently when you learn to reflect on your actions.
- The world may throw problem after problem at you, but if you’re motivated you can overcome any challenge. To hold out against the competition is one of the most useful skills you can develop. Not only does it give you the power to withstand setbacks but also helps you grow as an individual.
- Self-motivation drives you to move past setbacks and failures to learn from your mistakes.
- Instead of telling yourself why you can’t do something, think of why you can. You can do a lot more than you give yourself credit for.
- A great source of personal motivation is a vision board. You must’ve seen plenty of vision boards on Pinterest packed with personal goals and uplifting quotes.
- Prioritize your tasks to motivate yourself.
- Remember, if you don’t do it for yourself, no one else will.