About This Course
Out of several types of aptitude questions, Logical reasoning are questions which require a logical mind to solve. It needs some level of analysis to arrive at the correct solution. Some questions are constructed based on concepts. However most of the questions require out of the box thinking.
There are two types of Logical reasoning questions:
- Verbal Reasoning Questions: These types of questions require the ability to logically understand the concepts and solve problems which are expressed in words. These questions test the ability of extraction of information and implications in a sentence.
- Non-verbal Reasoning Questions: These types of questions require the ability to logically understand the concepts and solve problems which are non verbal in nature and expressed in numbers/letters/figures in combination with words. These types of questions tests the ability of deduction and induction of logic of information and implications in a problem.
The logical reasoning section is one such, which is included in almost all major Government exams. A large part of reasoning syllabus can be divided into the two above-mentioned types.
How Solve Logical Reasoning Based Questions?
Read and understand the information carefully without any bias in your thoughts.
Analyze critical logical information given in the questions.
Think of all the possible solutions.
Eliminate the other options which does not seem near possible answer.
Arrive at the correct logical conclusion.
List of Topics under the Logical Reasoning Section
- Alphanumeric series
- Reasoning Analogies
- Artificial Language
- Blood Relations
- Cause and Effect
- Order & Ranking
- Mirror and Water Images
- Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis
- Picture Series and Sequences
- Paper Folding
- Embedded Images
- Seating Arrangements
- Shape Construction
- Critical path
- Cubes and cuboids
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Pattern Series and Sequences
- Statement and Conclusions
- Figure Matrix
- Odd One Out
- Statement and Assumptions
- All those who are sitting of Banking, Railway, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT etc.
logical problem questions
verbal reasoning questions